If you have been fired unfairly, or believe you are about to be fired unfairly, you should think about talking with an experienced employment lawyer to find out about your rights.
Being wrongfully discharged from your job can be one of the toughest things that you will ever experience. If you cannot find another job, and one that pays about the same, things will get even worse.
I’ve represented unfairly fired employees for 30 years. I understand.
One sign you may have a strong legal claim for wrongful discharge is if one or more of the following things is true:
- You are discharged after many years of documented good performance.
- You are discharged after objecting to something, or for not doing something, that you think might be against the law.
- You believe you were discharged because of your age, sex, race, disability, medical condition, religion, sexual orientation, marital status or other protected characteristic.
- Your discharge is used to interfere with your being paid large amounts of commissions, stock or stock options, or other pay you earned.
- You are not able to find new work paying close to the same amount because you are older, or had a specialized or highly-paid job, or because of your discharge or its impact on you.
I fight hard for people who have been fired unfairly, and I’ve been doing that for 30 years.
If you think you may have a good legal claim for being fired unfairly, you need someone on your side. Call or e-mail me today.